Our straight flute taps come with high speed steel with vanadium, offering them a slighter edge over other straight flute taps. These straight flute tap comes in a standard style, and are designed for a wide range of tapping applications. One of the key uses of a straight flute tap is cutting short chipping materials, these include but are not limited to materials such as cast iron. Moreover, a straight flute tap can even be used to create blind, and through holes. Expanding their use in many ways when working on a site.
These straight flute taps come with a spectacular body that is crafted using premium grade materials. Followed by a spectacular high speed steel with vanadium. To ensure quality each tap goes through various treatments that can ensure great quality in the long run.
1. Material: The only manufacturer in China who uses DIN materials in batches to increase the carbon, tungsten and molybdenum content, thus ensuring high carbon saturation and superior material properties.
2. Adopt unique high-speed steel heat treatment technology, such as slow heating, rapid cooling technology, high quenching temperature and tempering temperature technology, and oxy-nitridation technology to improve wear resistance and rust resistance.
3. Special groove design to enhance the strength of the tap thread. In the difficult-to-machine materials such as the mold steel material, the performance is improved by more than 30%.
4. Gradual thread clearance reduces friction and heat generation during cutting. When cutting high strength such as titanium alloy, the performance of metal with severe work hardening is improved by more than 100%.
5. Improved surface finish for high precision machining in automotive processing
6. The third-generation taps are not only suitable for the processing of general steels such as carbon steel, but also for difficult-to-machine materials such as die steel and stainless steel.
M: +86 0373 7876193
A: No.8 Dongqiang road, New east technology park, Xinxiang, Henan, China
Get Free Sample