Our spiral point taps are designed to help you tap through holes, leaving you with adequate bottom clearance. These spiral point taps are mostly referred to as gun taps, as they shoot chips. Making sure there are no clogging or loading issues when it comes to your flutes.
These spiral point taps are ideal for general steel, stainless steel, cast iron, and alloy steel under HRC30, but also excellent on material above HRC30-35. Making them a powerful and useful addition to your collection. Moreover, the black oxide finish makes the spiral point taps stand out from the rest in quality and finish. Allowing you to enjoy a one of a kind quality tool for your tapping needs. Crafted using premium grade materials the spiral point taps go through a range of treatments that make them ideal for day to day use.
1. Material: The only manufacturer in China who uses DIN materials in batches to increase the carbon, tungsten and molybdenum content, thus ensuring high carbon saturation and superior material properties.
2. Adopt unique high-speed steel heat treatment technology, such as slow heating, rapid cooling technology, high quenching temperature and tempering temperature technology, and oxy-nitridation technology to improve wear resistance and rust resistance.
3. Special groove design to enhance the strength of the tap thread. In the difficult-to-machine materials such as the mold steel material, the performance is improved by more than 30%.
4. Gradual thread clearance reduces friction and heat generation during cutting. When cutting high strength such as titanium alloy, the performance of metal with severe work hardening is improved by more than 100%.
5. Improved surface finish for high precision machining in automotive processing 6. The third-generation taps are not only suitable for the processing of general steels such as carbon steel, but also for difficult-to-machine materials such as die steel and stainless steel.
M: +86 0373 7876193
A: No.8 Dongqiang road, New east technology park, Xinxiang, Henan, China
Get Free Sample