Our spiral point tap is designed for machine tapping through holes. It works wonderfully when drilling holes through difficult working materials and hardening metals. These include but are not limited to titanium alloys, steel, Inconel, cast iron, powdered metals and steels that are Rockwell hardness C45. the spiral point tap comes with a ALTiN coating that makes it perfect to use when high-speed steel spiral point tap cannot be used.
In addition, the spiral point tap is carefully crafted using premium grade materials to ensure perfection and quality. Once crafted the spiral point tap goes through certain treatments that ensure a long term and quality use of the point tap. Making it an essential addition in your tool collection.
1. Material: The only manufacturer in China who uses DIN materials in batches to increase the carbon, tungsten and molybdenum content, thus ensuring high carbon saturation and superior material properties.
2. Adopt unique high-speed steel heat treatment technology, such as slow heating, rapid cooling technology, high quenching temperature and tempering temperature technology, and oxy-nitridation technology to improve wear resistance and rust resistance.
3. Special groove design to enhance the strength of the tap thread. In the difficult-to-machine materials such as the mold steel material, the performance is improved by more than 30%.
4. Gradual thread clearance reduces friction and heat generation during cutting. When cutting high strength such as titanium alloy, the performance of metal with severe work hardening is improved by more than 100%.
5. Improved surface finish for high precision machining in automotive processing
6. The third-generation taps are not only suitable for the processing of general steels such as carbon steel, but also for difficult-to-machine materials such as die steel and stainless steel.
M: +86 0373 7876193
A: No.8 Dongqiang road, New east technology park, Xinxiang, Henan, China
Get Free Sample