Products Details Information
Main features of HSS parallel shank twist drill:
1. Material: The only manufacturer in China who uses DIN materials in batches to increase the carbon, tungsten and molybdenum content, thus ensuring high carbon saturation and superior material properties.
2. Adopt unique high-speed steel heat treatment technology, such as slow heating, rapid cooling technology, high quenching temperature, and tempering temperature technology, and ox nitridation technology to improve wear resistance and rust resistance.
3. Straight drill below 13mm adopts fully ground process, which not only has a good finish but also can ensure the radial run-out of the drill bit within 0.03. Drilled holes are more accurate. Similarly, the taper drill uses the outer diameter of the CNC outer circle to ensure that the radial run-out of the taper drill is also within 0.03 mm.
4. The groove shape of the drill bit has combined the shape of the parabolic, which makes the drill bit stronger and the chip removal smoother.
5. Through the technical innovation of high-speed steel twist drill, the life of the drill bit of our factory is generally higher 50% than the mainstream products in the domestic market, reaching the service life of international famous brands.
6. The second generation of hss drill is not only suitable for the processing of general steel such as carbon steel, but also for difficult to machine materials such as die steel and stainless steel.
|Raw Materials:||HSS M35|
|Producing process||Fully ground|
|Surface Finishes:||Nitride finish/TiN|
|Flute Type:||Right Flute|
|Product Sizes:||Metric Size(0.5mm-13mm)|
|Applications:||Suitable for drilling stainless steel, heat-resistant steel, alloy steel, cast steel and difficulty cutting materials of HRC32-38|