Products Details Information
Main features of interrupted thread taps:
1. Material: The only manufacturer in China who uses DIN materials in batches to increase the carbon, tungsten and molybdenum content, thus ensuring high carbon saturation and superior material properties.
2. Adopt unique high-speed steel heat treatment technology, such as slow heating, rapid cooling technology, high quenching temperature and tempering temperature technology, and oxy-nitridation technology to improve wear resistance and rust resistance.
3. Special groove design to enhance the strength of the tap thread. In the difficult-to-machine materials such as the mold steel material, the performance is improved by more than 30%.
4. Gradual thread clearance reduces friction and heat generation during cutting. When cutting high strength such as titanium alloy, the performance of metal with severe work hardening is improved by more than 100%.
5. Improved surface finish for high precision machining in automotive processing
6. The third-generation taps are not only suitable for the processing of general steels such as carbon steel, but also for difficult-to-machine materials such as die steel and stainless steel.
|Raw Materials:||HSS M3|
|Standard||DIN371, ISO 529|
|Producing process||Fully ground|
|Surface Finishes:||Black Oxide|
|Flute Type:||Spiral Point|
|Product Sizes:||Metric Size(M1mm-M27mm)|
|Applications:||Suitable for drilling general steel, alloy steel under HRC 30, cast iron, stainless steel.|